Flying in Style
Advance in your understanding of how commercial airlines work and use this knowledge to have a more pleasant journey the next time you fly! We will focus on seating, your rights in case of disruptions, how to fly in higher class at a lower price and much more. This class will also encourage your questions and remarks from its the participants.
What you will learn
During those 2 sessions, our goal will be:
- Understand what to watch for when selecting a good seat on an aircraft.
- Know that the point of origin for a flight can have an impact on the price.
- Discover how to see extra places for the same price of 1 ticket.
- Comprehend the difference between a flexible ticket and a travel insurance.
- When is the best time to book a flight?
- Realize your rights when your flight gets cancelled or heavily delayed. The main goal is to give you tools that will allow you to experience a more pleasant flight.
What you need to know
This class doesn’t require any prior knowledge with regards to flight experience.
High-quality, convenient classes at a competitive price. When you want.