Flying in Style
Advance in your understanding of how commercial airlines work and use this knowledge to have a more pleasant journey the next time you fly! We will focus on seating, your rights in case of disruptions, how to fly in higher class at a lower price and much more. This class will also encourage your questions and remarks from its the participants.
What you will learn
During those 2 sessions, our goal will be:
- Understand what to watch for when selecting a good seat on an aircraft.
- Know that the point of origin for a flight can have an impact on the price.
- Discover how to see extra places for the same price of 1 ticket.
- Comprehend the difference between a flexible ticket and a travel insurance.
- When is the best time to book a flight?
- Realize your rights when your flight gets cancelled or heavily delayed. The main goal is to give you tools that will allow you to experience a more pleasant flight.
What you need to know
This class doesn’t require any prior knowledge with regards to flight experience.
Made for busy people
We bring classes to you. Five minutes from your office for maximum convenience.
Only pay for the classes you can attend with our flexible enrollment model.
Our unique model provides quality with more convenience and at a better price.