@ Nyon Centre
In these first steps to mastering Russian you will learn to read the Cyrillic alphabet and begin to understand what is going on in everyday life. We'll cover basics greetings, expressions and phrases that will delight your interlocutors!
What you will learn
On this course we will work towards the following goals:
- "Watch out for that bear!" Understand familiar words and very basic phrases concerning ourselves, our family and our immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
- "What am I actually drinking here?" Asking and answering simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics.
- "I said, do you want tea?": Interact in a simple way provided the other person is prepared to repeat or rephrase things slowly.
- "Ooh, I didn't know that said 'Keep Out: Trespassers Will Be Shot'": Understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues.
- "Wish you were here to warm by bed - it's freezing!": Write a short, simple postcard, for example sending holiday greetings.
- "No my name is not England, I am from England": Fill in forms with personal details, for example entering name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.
What you need to know
This class is for beginners, you do not need to have any prior knowledge of Russian.
Made for busy people
We bring classes to you. Five minutes from your office for maximum convenience.
Only pay for the classes you can attend with our flexible enrollment model.
Our unique model provides quality with more convenience and at a better price.